[Groop] Who Got to Listen to Mark?

Owens, Gabriel R JO2/E-5, CNRC N00 gabriel.owens at navy.mil
Fri Dec 8 07:33:32 PST 2006

I heard the second hour, as always a fascinating listen when Mark goes
all Hollywood (I believe the person who called in at the end was a
Grooper).

Yodazone, I can't believe you're whining just because there was no Groo
talk!  It was great!

I'm just disappointed Mark didn't take advantage regaling his how he got
on Garfield story with some Muncie, IN jokes.

Gabe