[Groop] Who Got to Listen to Mark?

Chris Schechner cschechner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 8 07:51:11 PST 2006

I heard the last 20 minutes or so. As always, Mark told fun and interesting
stories, but the interviewer¹s voice just drove me crazy! I kept thinking,
³hit me again; I can still hear him!²

Chris

on 12/8/06 9:33 AM, Owens, Gabriel R JO2/E-5, CNRC N00 at
gabriel.owens at navy.mil wrote:

> I heard the second hour, as always a fascinating listen when Mark goes
> all Hollywood (I believe the person who called in at the end was a
> Grooper).
>
> Yodazone, I can't believe you're whining just because there was no Groo
> talk!  It was great!
>
> I'm just disappointed Mark didn't take advantage regaling his how he got
> on Garfield story with some Muncie, IN jokes.
>
> Gabe

Check out my blog, Insight Through Hindsight,
my journal in cartoon form, at:
http://insightthroughhindsight.typepad.com/