[Groop] Strange eBay Items

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 09:22:34 PST 2006

--- Gary Grossmann <grossfamm at comcast.net> wrote:

> btw, I'm very embarassed.  I thought Sergio had probably whipped them
> out for a comic store promotion, not someone else.  Very, Very
> embarassing.  -Gary G.
>
> PS  Larry, you could demote me, but I don'rt think I have a rank.

I would think your rank would be clear, Gary! <b>GrandMaster
Dessesbo!!!</b>

Instead of demotion, you're punishment will be to clean out the
cheesedip vats, sort the mulch and scrape the callouses on Groo's feet!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
BRONX COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY http://www.bronxhistoricalsociety.org
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/