[Groop] GROO NEWS from me

Chad Riden chad at chadriden.com
Mon Jan 30 19:27:04 PST 2006

I second that. I did the same thing, gifting signed comics or posters
or something to my brothers for Christmas one year. It's all they
could talk about forever. I've certainly got enough signed stuff for
me.. but am sad that I won't be able to see that joy and unbelief in
others' eyes. Still, I'd rather see new comics out of you two than
have you be swamped with requests from us goofballs.

--
Thanks for putting up with my crap,

Chad Riden

http://chad.riden.org/