[Groop] Groo Movie thoughts (and random asides)

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Sat Jul 22 07:39:26 PDT 2006

            So is it really true Gary said something about putting out a
call to see who's interested in Groop cards? Along with No-Way I would
very much be into getting a Groop card. It might cause my girlfriend to
think I am finally going over the edge with Groo collecting, but
seriously what is more important. :-) (Good thing she's not on this
list, LOL) Anyway, if Gary needs some financial compensation for his
time and materials in making the card I would be willing to pay a fair
amount.
_TONE_