[Groop] Groo member cards

Groopunk at aol.com Groopunk at aol.com
Sat Jul 22 17:31:48 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/22/2006 7:49:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Tone at moon-shine.net writes:

I do like Bruce's alternative idea of a second series of
membership  cards being produced around the time of the movie or after
its release. I  agree it would not be nice to exclude new members later
on from being card  carrying members, but I do still think it would be
nice to have some clear  way of distinguishing pre-movie fans. :)

I'd say the 2nd series would be a different color.  Perhaps a Rufferto  tone
color.  Something like that.

Or perhaps along the bottom: "I'm a Johnny-Come-Lately... did I  err?"