[Groop] Groo member cards

Ryan Simmons onewhowatches at msn.com
Sat Jul 22 18:00:44 PDT 2006

Hmm...should we distinguish when people became Groo fans or when they became
members of the Groop?

Seems like a potential debate on just what constitutes an older Groo fan
from a newer Groo fan.

What if someone loved Groo comics as a child, then "grew up", hadn't thought
of Groo in decades, then the movie comes out?

They're like "Holy crap!  I remember Groo!!!  Aw man, I loved that guy!"

Then they're back in the fold.  An old fan, but now a new Groopy after the
movie reawakened their love of Groo.

Maybe we should check Driver's licenses.  If you're younger than say 20, you
are a newb.  lol

I think we should implement a project management team to figure out the
particulars. ;)

Ryan