[Groop] Trading card questions...

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Sun Jul 23 16:28:54 PDT 2006

HAHAHAHA....ok, good catch Ryan.....

I take it back then.....there's not enough alcohol that would make  Dakarba
look good...

I'll take a Grooella before Darkarba!

Arba's the fine one!

In a message dated 7/23/2006 7:19:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
onewhowatches at msn.com writes:

>From  the back of that card...

"Arba & Dakarba

The two wickedest  of witches first showed their faces in issue #26.  Arba is
the tall,  goodlooking one...Dakarba is the one who looks like Danny DeVito.

And, yes, we know we've gotten the names reversed a few times... so sue  us."

Heh, Yodazone likes the Danny DeVito one.  <mocking  tone> Yodazone and
Dakarba sitting in a tree.   K-I-S...

Ehh, well you ge the idea.

How many people would even  understand what the heck we are talking about?  :P

Ryan

Groop  mailing  list
Groop at groo.com