[Groop] Trading card questions...

Ryan Simmons onewhowatches at msn.com
Sun Jul 23 19:28:34 PDT 2006

...I have no idea what the heck you are talking about.

I remember an episode of Bugs Bunny saying something  like Abra Kadabra.
With like a witch or something...

But there was like a big hairy monster, and some witch that kept having hair
pins left in her wake...

All kind of fuzzy really.

I knew I should have taken a left at Albuquerque...

George?