[Groop] IG-3 and IG-7 cards for sell

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Mon Jul 24 16:26:24 PDT 2006

	Ryan posted a link to a site in England selling Groo insert
cards #3 and #7 for 29.95 pounds a piece. While I do not have IG-3, in
case anyone has already forgotten, I STILL have the following six insert
cards up for trade/sale:

IG-1 Images of Groo insert card w/ Groo by Mike Allred
IG-2 Images of Groo insert card w/ The Sage & Mulch by Kevin Nowlan
IG-5 Images of Groo insert card w/ Groo by Sam Kieth
IG-6 Images of Groo insert card w/ Groo Simon Bisley
IG-7 Images of Groo insert card w/ The Minstrel by Jeff Smith
IG-9 Images of Groo insert card w/ Chakaal by Jim Lee

	For TWO of these cards all I want is a SINGLE IG-8 card! I have
heard from four or five interested Groop members, but no one has
actually locked down the deal with me by exchanging details, etc. Why
does it seem so hard to trade TWO cards for just one card?
	Also, I intend to sell the rest of the insert cards in the list
above once I get the IG-8 card I am looking for. If anyone would like to
do the two card trade deal with me and buy some extra cards I would
obviously give you preferential treatment and most likely a fair deal.

	Just out of curiosity (and kind of for the record) what would
people in the Groop consider a fair price for individual insert cards
anyway? I see them sell on eBay for anywhere from $15-$45, which is
quite a range. I figure $20 a piece? Would that be about right?
_TONE_