[Groop] The Groo Effect

Grossmann, Gary GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Sat Jul 29 17:49:07 PDT 2006

Hi Folks!

Just sending a quick note from my cubicle, (or as Sergio calls it, my
"Booth") which I stopped at for few minutes on the way back from the grocery
store to check in with everyone.

Well, as we all know, the Groo effect is real!  And this time it got me.  My
computer is toast, not worth fixing and I have had to order a new one.  So
it will be a bit before I'm sending e-mails from anywhere but my booth,
which normally means not at all on the weekends and not much the rest of the
time.  (Lucky you!)

Shortly after my computer crashed, our heat pump (read that "air
conditioner") went out because a bug got in it.  Yes, a REAL bug, the six
legged kind.  Damned expensive bug.  And just to add a little insult to
injury, the dog peed on the carpet. Rufferto he ain't.

So I'm even more unorganized than usual and eventually will get out a Con
report.  And I'll keep you posted on the cards and shirts.  Keep those cards
and letter's coming on those fronts. The more the merrier.  Gotta go.  The
ice cream is melting

Keep the bugs out of your heat pumps and the dogs off the carpet!  Take care
all -Gary G.