[Groop] FW: Re: Question for item #6637067943 - Groo the Wanderer #1 *SIGNED!* + BONUS COMICS

Ryan Simmons onewhowatches at msn.com
Mon Jun 12 05:14:17 PDT 2006

That attitude?  The attitude that Sergio has signed so many of his items
that you can get them anywhere for any price makes it amusing for someone to
claim unsigned items are more valuable?  This is all tongue in cheek
playfulness.

But for this guy to claim that a signed Groo comic is a "one of a kind item"
and stick a HUGE price on it...I mean come on.  If anyone gets seriously
offended by anything about Groo, then they obviously do not get the
self-depreciating humor that makes Groo what it is.

Or maybe I have erred.

Ryan