[Groop] FW: Re: Question for item #6637067943 - Groo the Wanderer #1 *SIGNED!* + BONUS COMICS

azamin zainol abidin azamin7 at streamyx.com
Wed Jun 28 07:24:40 PDT 2006

hi... sorry if this is a bit very back dated... i was otu station for a
few weeks and of course.. the world cup in germany had consumed my
times... and sleepless nights.. (it at night in Malaysia when they play
the game in germany...)

1.  to some.. signed comics might cost them a few bucks... but when
there is personalised signed comic book by its artist... like the Master
Card advertisement... PRICELESSSSSS even though it's valued about US1 in
the market... i once got a signed Groo by sergio (thanks to Gary...) and
had my name written next to Sergio signature.... for me .. wow.. it's
the only one in the world that is dedicated to my by sergio.... it's
pricelesss for me.... eventhough it might cost 50 cent for others
becaUSE OF THE SIGNATURE...

for me .. i just read groo.. as long as it's groo.. is already good ...
no matter how much its value in the market... if i want to make a
fortune.. better to trade shares in the stock exchange... but to buy
groo.. it is for my pleasure to read it and  for having a personalised
signature by its artist.. as it's special to me.. (knowing that Sergio
know i'm one of his fans Groo fans and the kindness of Gary... )...

btw.. last month.. after 2 weeks being outstation and be at my
hometown.. i found out that 3-4 of my groo was attacked by termites at
my rented house... arghhhhhhhh.... luckly... it's still readable...
that's good enough.... what should i worry its value in the market as
long as i still can read it....

ps.. btw.. if i sell my autographed groo.. is there another Azamin is
willing to buy it...?... hehehe the last count i did on the web based
malaysian phone book.. there was about less than 20 Azamin around....
ps2.. thanks Gary.. for everything you've done... . i'll pay back your
groo kopins when you like or do you need anything from
malaysia....stamps (if i'm not wrong, mrs G likes to collect stamps)..
souvenir?

azamin
the mnalaysian grooper.. the groo trooper