[Groop] Solo 11

George Karalias george at karalias.com
Sat Jun 24 10:48:45 PDT 2006

Chris,
You probably spoke to a clerk with no interest in breaking a sweat by
writing down your request. All the comic shops I've dealt with would
walk on hot coals to set aside books for someone. It's a sure fire sale!
They would either take your card over the phone or give you a time limit
for pick up (like closing on Wednesday). Anyway, I'm buying all the Solo
11's in my area (besides the ones I pre-ordered) to hand out at our July
4th BBQ. I want to influence as many relatives and friends as I can with
Sergio and Mark's work, especially the children. After all, they are the
ones who will carry on our legacy.
Take care,
-George