[Groop] (Psst, Eric)

Groopunk@aol.com Groopunk at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 08:35:07 PST 2006

In a message dated 3/6/2006 10:24:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
grossfamm at comcast.net writes:

(Psst!  Eric!  It worked!  Way to go.   You & I debating on whether there was
much news to talk about got everyone  talking.  But don't tell anyone that
was our plan all along. -Gary  G.  No one can read this except you since it's in
brackets, right?   That's what Larry says)

GUYS!  When it's in BRACKETS [] no one else can read it... but  you used
PARENTHESES()!!  THE ENTIRE GROOP READ YOUR SECRET PLAN!!!

OH NO!!

_seth_

P.S. Tone, don't forget that you have to remind me not to forget  something.
Thanks!