[Groop] Show of Hands

Bodhikt@aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 07:50:44 PST 2006

In a message dated 3/6/2006 5:01:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pengyfelix at earthlink.net writes:
>>how many ladies do we have here?  It can't be
just me and Kaytee.<<

Well, at Groo con, we usually are honored with the presence of Carolyn Kelly,
although she is more of a ME fan than truely a Groo fan. She did wear the
Groo 20th Anniversary bracelet I made, though (and brought mulch bars to the
celebration that year). And Dennis White brought his lovely lady a couple of years
ago-- she's a Ruferto fan. Sergio brought his gorgeous daughter a few years
back-- causing Larry to nearly turn into a puddle of awe right there in front
of Sergio's booth.... None of them post to the Groop, though.

Kaytee
Proudly marching to the beat of a different kettle of fish.