[Groop] Show of Hands

Elie A. Harriett misterelie at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 7 18:38:05 PST 2006

Been reading MAD Magazine for many years so I was familiar with the name
Sergio Aragones (although I never knew how to properly pronounce it
until I asked the man himself).  So when I got older and started buying
comics myself I recognized Sergio's name on top of the comic and thought
I'd give it a try.  Was hooked by page 2!

Ironically, I was an even bigger fan of some of ME's cartoon writing for
years before I discovered Groo even though I had no idea who he was
until I joined the Groop.

Elie (male, but with a woman's name -- ask Janet for confirmation)