[Groop] Show of Hands

Greg Craill grooless at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 09:58:16 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
> Lucky Cat wrote:
>> I'd like to know how everyone learned of Groo for the first time...

I  was at a friends house getting ready to go fencing, and the "guys" were
slow getting ready so I sat on the couch and there was this comic with a
tatty cover on it and I loved it.

It was the issue with the pirihana fish and the villages on stilts with
funny fish in tanks and it all went groo-ish.
Bought all the comics and back issues, and lots of other collectables.

Missed the non-con one year and eded up at SD, was fortunate enough to meet
a lot of great people on this list, as well as score some Sergio artwork.

Cheers
GC