[Groop] i just wanted to post something tonight to get my total upby 1

Finn Smith mulch3 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 13:47:30 PST 2006

As long as we're on the topic of DVD extras, it would be awesome for disc
two to include a quickdraw demonstration from Sergio or a hand-animated
short of Groo (in the style of animation that Sergio did for television's
"Bloopers and Practical Jokes").  If they're REALLY desperate for extras,
there could be a peice about the Groop -- a mini documentary of sorts,
reminiscent of "Trekkies" . . . or the "comic book movie"  . . . or
"Ringers" (the one about Lord of the Rings fans) . . .