[Groop] i just wanted to post something tonight to get my total up by 1

Shawn Moore uslgrad at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 20:29:47 PST 2006

I was wondering, when Groo the movie comes out, will there be a short movie
before the Groo movie, something with Rufferto perhaps?  I remember back
when I was a kid, I was probably seeing the Apple Dumpling Gang movie or
something like that (we're talking late 70s) and before the movie started,
there was this woody woodpecker short movie.  I'm thinking, there could be
perhaps, a little Sage short as well.  Could be something special for when
the Groo 2 disc DVD special comes out.  Or how about the special "group
members only" edition that comes with a membership card, T-Shirt, Groo
Headband, Groo collector's card, certificate of "Groo Proof" included with
the guarantee that your DVD won't explode.  Groo the video game won't be
long afterwards. I picture taco bell being where you get the Groo toys with
purchase of Nachos.  I won't go into details of my mind to protect the
possibilities.  Oh, the possibilities.