[Groop] Show of Hands

No Way no_way8888 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 15:46:44 PST 2006

While I can't claim the glory and prestige of having a letter printed in Groo-Grams, I have to say that I'm strangely fascinated by the tales of those who have... believe it or not, Larry, I actually remember that "I wrote this letter with my foot" letter.

  Ah, well... I don't seem to have anything else to say.  Maybe I should just pretend this is deliberate post-padding rather than stupidity on my part... and Rick... what pirates?

  Cheers,
  David