[Groop] 4 different Groo T-Shirts

Myron K. Crandall myroncrandall at comcast.net
Fri Nov 17 07:13:00 PST 2006

I was going through my closet and found 4 different Groo T-Shirts.

1.  The original Groo the Wanderer with Groo and Rufferto on front

2.  Groo following a wench with bucket of cheese dip on her head with the
barbarians about to attack Groo

3.  Groo on front showing he killed a couple lizard men and on back lots
attacking him from behind

4.  New and still in wrapper shirt saying "I bought Groo. Did I err?", never
been out of wrapper!!!!

Three of them are quite old and a bit worn.. havn't worn them for probably 6
or more years. but still in my "Everything Sergio Aragones" collection.

I even have a couple of the lead figurines from the 1980's (unopened but not
the dragon, darn it all).

I bought the PVC collection of Groo and friends, had the box displayed at
work but was asked to remove it because of Chakkal's and Arba's bosoms of
plenty offending the prudes.

Oh, BTW, my Groo Cheese Dip status is number 116 out of 750 for you who is
updating the list.

Myron