[Groop] Question for Mark

Greg Craill grooless at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 06:48:27 PST 2006

Hiya Mark,

If you're fishing for requests how about a Movie Teaser ?

As in a 5-10 min sample of a Groo animated movie come skit, this would
deliver Groo to a new medium to existing and potential fans, create a
pollable interest level amongst con goers (I suspect as a good target
audience of the final movie) and be a right hoot. Without having to complete
an entire movie.

And as a teaser/trailer it can be used as promo material to gauge and
generate interest in the final movie.

Is this what you had in mind :o)

GC