[Groop] speaking of posters

Shawn Moore uslgrad at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 20:17:35 PDT 2007

I was thinking how great it is going to be to have a real huge groo movie
poster on my wall in a few years.  I wonder if there will be more than one
version or even a lifesize groo stand up like you see of some characters.  I
can picture a life size display of groo and rufferto hanging from the
ceiling with aligators trying to get him, just like the christmas ornament.
You know, I may have to think about getting a bigger house now.  Groo candy?
  I can already taste the cheese dip flavored lolipops.  Yum!