[Groop] Early Groo Trades Available

Robbie Noordzy salote at optusnet.com.au
Mon Apr 9 01:00:58 PDT 2007

I know it says Australia only but I've bought plenty of stuff from the US &
UK that were US or UK only.
Asking doesn't cost anything & most people I've found are happy to
accommodate international queries & in addition to
that, they've had it listed for quite some time now. I'm sure they'd
appreciate any whiff of interest.
If worse comes to worse if someone really wants it, I can purchase & forward
it on. (providing you pay me of course ;)  )
Whether someone's prepared to pay the asking price is really their concern..
 I have my copy.

Robbie