[Groop] A Groo Day?

Janet Harriett janet at harriett.us
Wed Aug 22 06:09:00 PDT 2007

You call that a Groo Day?  Notwithstanding the presence of many
Rufferto icons around our home, Groo is managing to sink our house on
what would normally be dry land.  Yesterday, I woke up to find the
downstairs bathroom and utility room sopping wet, probably related to
the 9 inches of rain we got overnight.  But sinking the house isn't
enough.  By afternoon, a chunk of my garage ceiling fell off and the
garage door opener's gear box broke in such a manner that I had to
special order the parts.  Fruit flies have invaded the kitchen, and I
have 25 hours to get it all fixed before I have to leave to pick my
mother-in-law up at the airport.  The parts for the garage door
opener will not be here by then.

Janet