[Groop] Groop Card

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Wed Jul 11 08:49:39 PDT 2007

Gary,
            You said:
"Actually, we'd confiscate their card, kick them out of the Groop, and
then eat them.
Tastefully Yours, Gary G"

            I am a bit confused by this though. Why would you eat the
confiscated Groop membership card? Does it have nutritional value? Can I
use it in a survival situation then? Lucky for me I have four Groop
cards! If not, then would it not be better to recycle the plastic than
FORCE it to biodegrade in the manner you suggest?
            When I was much younger I accidentally swallowed a small
yellow Lego brick with black vertical "vent" lines printed on one side.
Beside being slow and rough going down due to its square corners, it
also caused me to have highly painful stomach and intestinal cramps.
Fortunately my internal recycling process took less than two hours then
I was able to expel the "recycled" Lego brick into an appropriate
porcelain receptacle where I was blessed in being able to see it without
further effort. My internal recycling process had miraculously produced
a fully grey Lego brick of the same size and shape with no "vent" lines.
            Hmm, I should have realized this before. We all know Gary is
highly intelligent... he seems to be the best at collecting Groo. I bet
Gary must have previously known about the amazing abilities of the human
internal recycling process, so when he spoke of eating Groop cards he
must have just forgotten to mention those confiscated cards would all be
orange. This way confiscated orange cards could be recycled and
processed into anniversary grey/silver cards. Isn't Gary incredible
guys? He knows every method of saving us some money in producing our
cards!

Tastefully Yours,
_TONE_