[Groop] The Con (What Else?)

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 23:23:17 PDT 2007

Hi Folks!I've decided I am incapable of giving a Con report from the Con.  (It's different doing it yourself instead of just augmenting Larry's.)  However, I can tell you briefly that thanks to Mark I've got 50 guidebooks and thanks to Sergio I have even more buttons.  As I suspected, the Souvenir books will probably not happen.  They say they only printed as many as they had memberships.  But I'll be checking tomorrow anyway.  I should also tell you there was a cheap card (about 3 x 5) that Sergio signed at the Dark Horse booth on Wed. night.  But they were all gone pretty quick.  The hats are apparently going to work like this:  They will cost $25, but that will include shipping & handling and each one will be signed on the brim by Sergio.  That's what we are doing now since the hats are all gone;  taking names and address and $25 from Con goers for the next batch of hats.More later.  -Gary G.