[Groop] Not a Con Report

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 20:25:21 PDT 2007

Hi Folks!Well, the Con is over.  I will give a full report over the next week.  I'm sure Steve's and the Harriet's and others will actually give you more of a flavor of the Con, but I do have a few funny stories.  It was a blast being Sergio's Co-assistant along with George Karalias.  The one thing I wanted to mention was that I snagged a box of Souvenir programs and mailed them to myself.  They have all the promotional crap too and I have no idea how many are in the box, but I'm guessing maybe 40.  I hope that's enough.  They will of course be "free" to everyone, but I've got to recoup my postage costs.  At least you won't have to pay ebay prices.  Talk to you all soon,-Gary G.PS  Our own Dougie McCoy is in the Souviner book!!