[Groop] Mmebership Cards

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Sat Jun 23 12:09:24 PDT 2007

Hey Dominick!

The shirts have been packed and ready to go, waiting for the cards to arrive.  I haven't called the card people, but will on Monday to get an ETA.  As soon as they arrive I will slip them in with the shirts and mail them off.  And of course I'll mail the cards w/o shirts right away too.

Sorry it's taking so long, but it's beyond my control.

-Gary G.