[Groop] US Mail-An Institutional Grooism

Scott groo at knyght.net
Sat Jun 30 20:41:03 PDT 2007

Wow, I remember watching something like that on saturday morning TV... some wild coyote would put a letter in a mail box and tap his foot a moment and the order would arrive... it was amazing that he had all that money to order that stuff and could not stop by the local KF"RR" and pickup a 10 piece bucket of bird...