[Groop] Eric's Call To Action!!!

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 20:41:36 PST 2007

Dark Horse also has a new Myspace page where they check their messages  daily:

_http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=772
84510_
(http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=77284510)

What if we send them messages there inquiring about Groo books and the 25th
anniversary?

I say we bombard the Dark Horse message boards too.  Alot of  the Dark Horse
Editors and Staff respond to us all the time there  and they read all of the
posts. Let's bring all the  Groo threads right to the top of the forums with
many  posts.

_http://www.darkhorse.com/boards/index.php_
(http://www.darkhorse.com/boards/index.php)

I've seen the Dark Horse May '07 solicitations and still no new  Groo books
are being solicited but they are promoting the heck  out of Grendel's 25th
anniversary.  Maybe Mark and Sergio pushed the  Groo anniversary plans for a Fall
release???   Dark Horse could at  least re-issue the Epic/Trades in the
meantime!!!

There's about 200 Groop members Worldwide  right?    Come over to the boards!
 Post any  Groo thoughts and vote in the Groo poll.   It's easy and  fun!
There are only 36 votes on the poll so  far!     Demand more Groo and vote as
much as you  can!    Lurkers especially,  there is strength  among the vast
numbers of lurkers  here....

In a message dated 3/6/2007 9:50:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,