[Groop] Groo DH promo Poster

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Sat Mar 10 13:30:27 PST 2007

Chris,
            Happy to have happied you up a bit. However the humor is in
fact all just a ploy of my own to distract Gary into going along with my
distribution plan. Do not spill the beans to him (Besides, I have heard
beans are the other form of gas, and these days gas seems to be getting
more and more pricey),
            I am not sure how to take your statement about "although
probably not from the appropriate places". are you laughing with me of
at me?! :-( You do know the difference, right? .and make sure you answer
with your inside voice. Your outside voice might wake up Gary and make
him notice my underlying intent.
            You know, maybe my recent spat of bizarroness (Please do not
confuse with "spat on baroness." That would clearly be disrespectful,
especially considering she's nobility and all) is because I actually
have been skimming through my extra copies of Groo. In trying to scan
through them to get some ideas for SD Comic Con fan art submissions, I
think some of that intellitoxification has perhaps had an effect on me.
I think my mental health now falls on Gary. If Gary is truly a nice guy
he will abandon the multiple tasks of distributing those Dark Horse
Insiders, and instead retake the role of intellitoxification absorber
for us all. He just has to leave enough floating around so others will
be just confused enough to buy Groo.
_TONE_