[Groop] Volunteering at San Diego Comic-Con

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 17:25:31 PDT 2007

--- Mark Evanier <me at evanier.com> wrote:

> ME: Just in case anyone's interested...
>
> Sergio is a special guest at the con this year.  Sergio will be a
> special guest at the con next year.  And the year after.  In fact,
> for
> the rest of his life, any year there's a Comic-Con International, if
> Sergio wants to go, he'll be a special guest....they finally gave in
> and voted last year to make him a
> Permanent Guest of Honor.

And a well-deserved  honor it is, too! That deserves a WOOO-HOOOOO or
two, so...

WOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO-HOOOOOOO AGAIN!!!

That oughta cover it.

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
BRONX COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY http://www.bronxhistoricalsociety.org
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/