[Groop] Motor City shirts and cards

Shawn Moore uslgrad at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 11:29:24 PDT 2007

Sorry Gary, I didn't mean to open up a whole new can of worms, but here goes
another can.

I'll take two of them shirts(XL,XL) Gary, unless they make munchkin sizes,
then i'll be needin 5 of em.

Next, If you are going to make silver cards instead of orange ones, I'll be
needin 6 instead of the 3 orange ones, so i'll be sendin you a little more
cashola.

I noticed you are getting alot of folks that are willing to order silver
ones.  I think we need some sort of poll to see who wants silver and who
wants orange, or who wants both?

It seems we may have enough folks to do both of them.  I'll be wanting the
original 3 orange ones, but if we are going silver, i'll be wanting 6 silver
ones.  If we are going to be doing both orange and silver, i'll be needing 3
orange ones and 6 silver ones.  Again, sorry Gary.

Next idea is for ME(turns on the batsignal, err, groosignal)

I noticed that the motor city bowl was only going to produce 144 shirts
total.  I am guessing they bought some art work to make these and got
approval to do the shirts.  This next idea would have to go through Mark.
What about an official Group T-Shirt?  We could have Sergio/Mark make the
design.  The group could pay for the design like the motor city comic con
did.  I don't think we would need something fancy, a nice big groo face
would stand out nicely.  Then we could produce something similar for the
group, hence a run of 100-200 shirts.  We could get the orders ahead of
time, then make an extra 25-50 for new members as they come in the next year
or two.  The cost for the shirts would be cost plus shipping.