[Groop] T-Shirt Heaven (& Deadline)

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Sat May 12 11:13:33 PDT 2007

Hi Folks!

Gary Bishop sent me a proof of the shirt.  It's gonna be on black shirt,
which is way cool!  I'm not sure if its posted at the Motor City web site
I tried to send it, but it wouldn't go through because of our size restrictioon.  If anyone wants to see it, just e-mail me.

Also, I can take orders until Sunday afternoon.  Gary has told me he will
fill our entire order.  A couple of you have asked if sending a check is OK.
Yeah, that's fine, although paypal is preferable. The better to have the
money to pay Gary.

Thanks everyone for responding so quickly.  It made it much easier to
convince Gary to sell us the shirts!

Take care all -Gary G.