[Groop] Motor City Comic Con

janet at harriett.us janet at harriett.us
Fri May 18 19:10:18 PDT 2007

> Did anyone make it to the show today? If so...where do we go to get
> our shirts?

We're skipping this one, since it would have made for a tight travel schedule with some other things that came up.  In the past, t-shirts were procured (i.e. purchased) at the registration booth where one obtains the admission wristbands.  Check with the last stall to the right.

If Sergio remembers the gal who showed up at his booth dressed as Chakaal a couple years back at the Mid-Ohio Con, tell him I say "hi."

Janet