[Groop] Motor City

J Brooks jabrooks at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 18:59:03 PDT 2007

Only have a minute:

Just got back from the Con.  Great day.  First time meeting Sergio and Stan
and they were fantastic.  So humble and giving.   I will write about the
panel, but I am sure someone else will do so before I get a chance.

When I first arrived they denied that the shirts were put aside for me (us),
but after calling, and looking around, they had the shirts and the email
from our Gary.  You could get them where you pick up your tickets/wrist
bands.  The shirts look amazing.

Thanks Gary for arranging it.

Will email more tomorrow.