[Groop] Motor City Shirt News

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Wed May 23 19:52:27 PDT 2007

Hi Folks!

Well, I guess I'm not much of a deal maker.  Gary Bishop is gonna charge us the full $20 per shirt ($22 for XXXL)  plus the postage to send it to me.  Once I get it, I'll be sending it off to you.  Paypal takes 2.9% plus $.30.  So what I estimate I need to break even after I'm done mailing things to everyone is another $5 from the folks in the US who sent $20 and another $10 from the folks abroad who sent $20. International postage has gone way up.  Maybe Canadians only need to send $8 more. If you sent more than $20 already you can adjust accordingly.

I'm sorry about not asking for something closer to the right amount up front, but speed was more important than accuracy at that point.  I should have the shirts by the end of next week, I think.

Take care all -Gary G.

PS  Did I Err? shirts will be much less expensive!