[Groop] Membership Cards Draft

Eric Chun ericchun at hotmail.com
Fri May 25 19:32:56 PDT 2007

From: "Gary Grossmann" <grossfamm at comcast.net>
Subject: Emailing: Membership Cards Draft
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 19:04:55 -0700

Hi Eric!

Here is the list of what I think everyone has ordered for their Membership
Card. Please post it and pass this on:

Some folks have not told me what they want the 16 digits to be or what they
want after "Member Since."

Nothing is set in concrete.  It can still be changed. Email me at
grossfamm at comcast.net with changes/corrections/decisions.  There are some
very creative ideas.

It doesn't have to be 100 orange and 100 silver.  That's just the way I set
it up.  So decide what you want and let me know.

The price is $5 and International folks should add a bit for postage.  If
you think you've paid and I don't have you marked as paid let me know that
and I'll try to figure where I screwed up.  Also contact me on any questions
about combined shirt/card payments.

Hopefully we can wrap this up pretty quick.  maybe I can even send some of
the cards with the shirts.

Take care -Gary G.

http://www.geocities.com/groosite
Click on "Membership Cards Draft (XLS)" or "Membership Cards Draft (TXT)".