[Groop] Membership Cards Draft

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Fri May 25 20:27:27 PDT 2007

these cards are gonna be awesome!!!!!!!

btw,   I was re-reading the Groo Houndbook trade and noticed  that this year
is Rufferto's 20th Anniversary too.

His 1st appearance was in Groo the Wanderer - Issue #29 from July,  1987.

If anybody is up for a Rufferto spotted Groop card one day,   count me in!!!!

In a message dated 5/25/2007 10:33:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,