[Groop] Groo Crew Religious Views

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Wed Nov 7 21:30:08 PST 2007

Ryan,

I think the religious persuasions of the Groo Crew are not so important or relevant as the fact that in any institution, including religions, you can find, and have always been able to find, corruption and hypocrisy. Just as you can also find those sincerely trying to accomplish what the institutions have been ostensibly set up to do. The former is obviously a much better target for satire and humor and therefore that's what you are more likely to see in Groo or any other humor/social commentary publication.

My two kopins

-Gary G.