[Groop] Sparky Urinetoast

Eric Chun ericchun at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:30:00 PST 2007

Congratulations to Nate!

I see his lettering credits ("Blambots") sometimes.

See you.

Eric

Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:03:06 -0800
From: mrgrooism at yahoo.com
To: groop at groo.com
Subject: [Groop] Sparky Urinetoast

Hey, I just heard from former grooper extraordinaire Nate Piekos, who says his comic book font business is going well, he continues to do comic lettering and... "My first mainstream
writing gig hits shelves in Dec. -- HELLBOY ANIMATED #3. I wrote the backup for that.  I also have more writing projects lined up with Dark Horse and one for Marvel."     Great news, Sparky! I just know that my autographed set of THE WHOLE ENCHILADA will skyrocket in value any day now! Congrats, my good man!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;