[Groop] Sparky Urinetoast

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Tue Nov 20 13:12:09 PST 2007

Yes!  Congrats indeed!

For those of you who don't know, Nate was an extremely active Grooper
back in the day, when we were a lot sillier than we are now.  (Ah, those
were the days!)  In fact, Nate was the #1 poster for a couple years
running.  And we were able to follow his career from Independent Comic
publisher/writer/artist (paying the bills as a graphic artist as I
recall) to Font Entrepreneur and comics writer!

Yay Nate!

-Gary G. (Who will never be able to transfer his knowledge of Washington
tax law into a job in the comic book industry.)

PS  I'm used "Grooper" instead of my usual "Groopie" cuz Nate hated
"Groopie."  It reminded him of his days as a rock star.  Only for you,
Nate.