[Groop] Groopedia Vandalized!

Andrew Krakowski bumrecordingstudios at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 11:54:01 PDT 2007

Well I attended a Leopard launch party last night, so :P (sorry, really not
starting a flame war, it was just fun to eat brie and talk to cute young
university girls who were there too).

Anyways I setup Twiki at work http://twiki.org/ and there has to be a
mechanism in whatever software the groop wiki uses to force login for
editing.

Cheers!
Andrew

"If you go out and buy a computer with Windows XP on it (pre service pack 3)

--
Andrew Krakowski, BSc
Mobile: (250) 885-6500