[Groop] Groo on ebay

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 11:13:17 PDT 2007

--- Rick Loomis <rick at flyingbuffalo.com> wrote:

> I agree. In all of these "he's selling Sergio's autograph on ebay"
> think of the bidder. He is obviously a Groo fan who doesn't have any
> idea how else to get a souvenier of his favorite barbarian idiot.
> Definitely Gary should put any extra items up for "buy it now" on
> Ebay at their cost. Then at least any fans who run across it will
> only pay the usual kopins. Plus Gary would have a chance to tell them
> about the Groop!

I can't see how much it sold for, but I was kind of offended that
anyone would sell something like that on ebay. Thinking about it,
though, they do have every right to resell it.

If Gary decided to put these on ebay himself, it could be a way to let
folks know about us, and invite them to join The Groop "for real." The
trouble is that it flies in the spirit of what we were given permission
to do from Mark and Sergio, this was for members of The Groop.

It's a tough call. Can't wait to read the rest of your opinions on
this.

180 messages to go!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
BRONX COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY http://www.bronxhistoricalsociety.org
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/