[Groop] hey all

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 11:30:41 PDT 2007

--- Tennille Tan <tennille_tan at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   It's been a while since i've read any of the groop emails. Never
> seem to have the time nowadays. I started my residency last december,
> (so I'm finally a doctor... did i err?)
>   and everything's been crazy. I seem to have stopped buying comics
> (even Usagi! *gasp*)
>   sometime back... but hearing that a new groo is coming out... well
> here I am.
>   What have i missed? Hope everyone's still enjoying the craziness
> that is the groop!
>   I'm sure gary's still around. Hi gary! =)

BUBBLE!!!

Oh, sorry...

DOCTOR BUBBLE!!!

WOOO-HOOOOO!!! Welcome back, you were missed!!!

168 messages to go...

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
BRONX COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY http://www.bronxhistoricalsociety.org
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/