[Groop] Hi back from the Baltimore comic con.

Neil Ottenstein neil.ottenstein at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:00:38 PDT 2007

On 9/10/07, Tone <Tone at moon-shine.net> wrote:

>             I would also like to welcome Neil to the Groop. I would imagine
> I was the one you might have met in Baltimore, considering I was wearing the
> Groo 20th anniversary T-shirt, my orange AND Silver Groop membership cards
> prominently displayed around my neck, and an autographed 25th anniversary
> Groo hat.

I was sitting in the front row of Sergio's presentation next to
someone with all those items, so I guess that was you.

Here are links to a couple of pictures I took:
http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p9080010sergiorl6.jpg
http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p9080017sergiorw5.jpg
I hope they'll work.

Has Mark said why he called halfway through Sergio's presentation?

Neil