[Groop] Groop names in Special

Ruben Arellano rarellano at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 13 17:26:09 PDT 2007

Don't feel bad - having a last name that starts with "A" somehow makes me vulnerable to cut & paste errors at major events.  I distinctly remember being missed at a high school scholarship awards ceremony (was left sitting in the stands, but no award to give me), and also a martial arts black belt graduation ceremony... "uh, oh yeah, Ruben, you'll get yours in the mail."

some people have all the luck!