[Groop] Three things in one

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Fri Sep 21 22:18:51 PDT 2007

Juan Carlos,
            By the Groo Forum do you mean the forum for "Those Who Fear
Groo"? If so then the link below should bring you to it:
http://feargroo.proboards2.com/index.cgi?board=general

Eric,
            That is a great link to the Groo vs. Conan sketch. It is
cool to get even a sense of how it will look and be able to pull it off.

Jorge,
            Uhm. In two years I do not have any idea whether I would
have the time to bike ride to Gary's house. Of course if you are
suggesting I visit all the Groopies along the way then that would mean I
would have to travel around the world. If that is the case, then I would
have to leave now and everyone would have to take up a collection to
make sure my finances are all in order to survive while I am on my trip.
Somehow I do NOT think that is going to happen. there are two many
upcoming Groo items for everyone here to spend their money on. :-)